In Bandai’s mobile gatcha-game One Piece Treasure Cruise it is essential to create a crew that works well together. Over the years, since the game release for Android and iOS, many new characters got added to OPTC, which have amazing captain abilities and specials. However, to get the most out of a crew, choosing the right ship is important since it increases the overall strength of the crew.
The best ships in One Piece Treasure Cruise are:
- Moby Dick
- Flying Dutchman
- Revolutionary Army Blackbird
- Germa 66 Ship
All of these ships provide incredible stat boosts and make it easier to clear more difficult clashes, fortresses, colosseums, and more. Unfortunately, all of these ships can only be purchased for 30 gems, through Rayleigh’s Bazaar, or be unlocked by clearing a Forest of Training, which is very difficult to clear. Check out our game guide about OPTC to get more information.
|Unlockable by #:
|Boosts Powerhouse and Cerebral characters’ ATK by 1.55x and HP by 1.25x, makes their TND and RCV orbs beneficial, and makes it easier for them to hit PERFECTs
|Clear the 30 Gem unlockable Zunesha Island
|Reduces CD of all characters by 1 at the start of battle, boosts ATK by 1.5x and EXP gained by 1.75x
|Clear the 30 gem unlockable Hoe Island
|Boosts ATK by 1.5x, HP by 1.4x, and reduces HP by 50% at the start of battle
|Clear Whitebeard’s 0-Stamina Training Forest (Forest of Training: Beard)
|Boosts ATK and EXP gained by 1.5x. Special reduces the DEF of all enemies by 25% for 1 turn
|Purchase from Rayleigh’s Bazaar for 7500 points
|Revolutionary Army Blackbirds:
|Boosts HP by 1.2x and reduces CD of all characters by 1 at the start of battle. Boosts ATK of STR/DEX/QCK characters by 1.55x if you have a STR, DEX and QCK character in your crew
|Purchase from Rayleigh’s Bazaar for 7500 points.
|Germa 66 Ship:
|If you have all 5 color types in your crew, reduces CD of all characters by 2 at the start of battle, boosts ATK by 1.55x, HP by 1.25x, and makes it slightly easier to hit PERFECTs. Boosts ATK by an additional 1.1x if you have a RCV or TND orb (for a total of 1.705x)
|Clear the 30 gem unlockable Germa Ship Island
Please note that all of these listed ships are for general content like clearing colosseums, clashes, or the story mode. If you want to farm Beli or pure EXP to increase your pirate level, other ships may be more effective than others. For example, the best ship in OPTC to farm Beli is the Sexy Foxy, which boosts ATK by 1.5x, EXP gained by 1.2x, and Beli gained by 2x.
The best ship for speed teams is the Shark Superb, which boosts ATK by 2x, reduces CD of all characters by 1 at the start of a battle, makes PERFECTs easier to hit, but ATK decreases every turn (until it becomes 1.3x after 10 turns) if the captain is STR, DEX, or QCK.
In the beginning, the player only starts with the Dinghy, one of the weakest ships in the entire game. So, it is highly recommended to save up Cola, until you can unlock one of the ships listed above, as they provide the best boost in stats.
What are the unique abilities of the best ships in One Piece Treasure Cruise?
The best ships in One Piece Treasure Cruise possess unique abilities that contribute to the overall strength of your crew. Here are some examples:
- Zunesha: This ship boosts the ATK of Powerhouse and Cerebral characters by 1.55x, increases their HP by 1.25x, and makes their TND and RCV orbs beneficial. It also makes it easier to hit PERFECTs.
- Hoe: The Hoe ship reduces the cooldown (CD) of all characters by 1 at the start of battle, boosts ATK by 1.5x, and increases EXP gained by 1.75x.
- Moby Dick: This ship boosts ATK by 1.5x, HP by 1.4x, and reduces your crew’s HP by 50% at the beginning of the battle. It can be obtained by clearing Whitebeard’s 0-Stamina Training Forest.
- Flying Dutchman: The Flying Dutchman ship provides a 1.5x boost to ATK and EXP gained. Its special ability reduces the DEF of all enemies by 25% for 1 turn. It can be purchased from Rayleigh’s Bazaar for 7500 points.
- Revolutionary Army Blackbirds: This ship boosts HP by 1.2x, reduces CD of all characters by 1 at the start of battle, and provides a 1.55x ATK boost to STR, DEX, and QCK characters if you have one of each in your crew. It can be obtained from Rayleigh’s Bazaar.
- Germa 66 Ship: If your crew consists of all 5 color types, this ship reduces CD of all characters by 2 at the start of battle. It boosts ATK by 1.55x, HP by 1.25x, and slightly enhances PERFECT hit timing. It also grants an additional 1.1x ATK boost if you have a RCV or TND orb.
Are there ships in One Piece Treasure Cruise that are more effective for specific purposes, such as farming Beli or leveling up quickly?
Yes, apart from the general-purpose ships mentioned earlier, there are ships that excel in specific areas. For farming Beli, the Sexy Foxy ship is considered the best. It provides a 1.5x ATK boost, a 1.2x EXP boost, and doubles the amount of Beli gained. This ship can enhance your efficiency in accumulating wealth within the game.
When it comes to leveling up quickly, the Shark Superb ship is recommended for speed teams. It offers a 2x ATK boost, reduces CD of all characters by 1 at the start of the battle, and makes PERFECT hits easier. However, it’s important to note that the ATK boost of the Shark Superb ship gradually decreases each turn until it reaches 1.3x after 10 turns, but it remains effective for swift progress.
What should I do if I only have the starting Dinghy ship?
If you begin the game with the Dinghy ship, it is advisable to save up Cola, a resource used to upgrade ships, until you can unlock one of the more powerful ships mentioned earlier. The Dinghy ship is one of the weakest ships in the game, so it’s worth focusing on improving your crew’s strength and progressing through the content until you can obtain a better ship.
Once you unlock a more potent ship, you will experience a significant boost in stats and overall performance, enabling you to tackle more challenging adventures in One Piece Treasure Cruise.